Connect a HDMI Enabled Tablet, Smartphone, Computer or Other HDMI Device to a VGA Supported TV, Monitor or Projector
With the Accell UltraVideo adapter you can quickly connect your HDMI enabled computer to a VGA supported monitor, projector or TV. There is no software to install making setup simple. The adapter supports TV resolutions up to 1080p or 1920x1200 60Hz (reduced blanking) for computers.
HDMI (Type-A) to VGA (Female) Adapter
Now it's easy to connect your HDMI enabled device to a VGA supported monitor, projector or TV with the UltraVideo HDMI to VGA adapter. The supplied USB cable is attached to an available USB port for power or to the included USB AC adapter. Connect your VGA cable to the adapter and a VGA display for a clear and sharp picture. The adapter supports TV resolutions up to 1080p or 1920x1200 60Hz (reduced blanking) for computers.
- This adapter does not convert a VGA output to HDMI.
- VGA displays do not support HDCP protected (encrypted) content such as DVD movies.
- HDMI adapters are unable to transmit HDCP enabled content to a VGA display and is not intended for use with Blu-ray or DVD players.
- The features of this adapter are subject to the capabilities of the HDMI source device and graphics solution.
HDMI to VGA Adapter
- Easily Adapts an HDMI Device to VGA, No Software to Install
- Supports 1080p and Computer Resolutions up to 1920x1200 60Hz With Reduced Blanking
- Delivers up to 30-Bits of Color for Billions of Colors
- USB or AC Powered - USB Cable and AC Power Adapter are Included
Advanced Design and Construction
The Accell HDMI to VGA adapter uses premium components to ensure the highest performance and maximum ease of use with your mobile device. The adapter is designed to work with devices featuring the HDMI (Type A) connector.
Warranty: 1-Year Replacement
WARNING: This product may expose chemical such as Bisphenol A (BPA) that is known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov