Connect and Expand to Your USB-C Devices!
The Accell Air USB-C 4K Driver-Less Dock is a pocket-size dock that provides 3 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type A ports for up to 10Gbps data transfer rate, 2 HDMI ports for easy screen sharing and mirroring, and a USB-C port for 87W power delivery. It boasts versatility and ease-of-use when docking for mobile devices and is ideal for business and education. It require no driver installation or administrative privilege to share screens onto other displays. The optional built-in driver allows extended viewing across multiple monitors and is compatible with a wide range of operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Android OS and ChromeOS.
Great for business and education, the Accell Air USB-C Dock offers a simple and user-friendly interface which requires no driver and IT experience to use. Simply plug in to any compatible devices and select the corresponding operating system.
Present Your Slides with 4G/5G Devices on Big Screen TV
For Android devices, users may download the "Accell Driver-Less" app from Google Play store to allow screen sharing onto big screen TV. The app allows connection of Android devices to external monitor, keyboard, mouse and USB peripherals, turning Android devices into a small work station to access many accessories at the same time and increase productivity.
Compatible with Android 7.1, 8.x and 9.0
Known compatible devices: Google Pixel 2, 3, 4, Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10, S9, S8, A20s, Motorola G7, OPPO R15, VIVO X20 A, Xiaomi MI8.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1”, Amazon Fire HD 10 (2019).
Use Cases and Applications
NO IT department required. IT administrators don’t like installing drivers. This creates a wide range of issues with laptop deployment for new and departing employees
- With InstantView, any laptop can display in conference rooms or on sales trips without driver installation
- InstantView works wonders in a shared office, allowing employees who share desks to display back and forth without any trouble at all
- In today’s modern classroom, teachers need to display their laptops on their screens constantly. On top of that, many students need to display their work during presentations to their peers
- With InstantView, teachers and students can connect and display instantly. There’s no need for a specific type of computer or driver installation on any laptops – making the presentation process smoother
- Hotel owners know in-room technology is becoming more advanced with smart TVs and tablets expected. Travelers want to display their laptop screen on a TV or larger monitor, but it’s always a hassle. InstantView’s driverless docking technology allows users to display from any laptop, without tedious driver installation for on-the-go displaying
- Conference rooms become more useful to customers with the InstantVIew Driver-Less Docking station ready to connect all laptops for sharing presentations
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 – Fast 10 Gbps data transfer rate, doubling the speed from USB 3.0
- 4K Ultra HD – More pixels for sharper and engaging pictures
- Ports include: Two HDMI, Three USB-A, and a USB-C 87W PD
- Dual Display Support – Increased productivity by extending displays for multitask-heavy roles
- Pocket-size docking station: 5.5 x 3 x 0.75", 0.5 lb
- Accell Air™ USB-C 4K Driver-Less Dock
- User’s Manual
Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
User Manual: link
Data sheet: link
WARNING: This product may expose chemical such as Bisphenol A (BPA) that is known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov