Free US Shipping - Orders over $99
April 27, 2011 - (Fremont, CA) The ProUltra® Elite cable boasts superior construction, ensuring improved performance for a variety of home theater components
Accell, a provider of premium audio/video and computer accessories, today announced the availability of the latest addition to the company's line of enhanced connectivity products, the ProUltra Elite High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet. With a starting MSRP of $29.99, Accell's ProUltra Elite cable is available in lengths up to 5m.
The ProUltra Elite High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet supports a data transfer rate of up to 10.2 Gbps and is fully compliant to the HDMI High Speed with Ethernet specification. Accell's ProUltra Elite cable is compatible with all HDMI devices and supports all resolutions and video formats, including High Definition, 1080p, 4K and 3D.
• The ProUltra Elite High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet features the following:
• HDMI Compliant, ensuring capability with all HDMI devices
• 24K gold-plated connectors, delivering a secure connection and improved signal transfer
• UltraFlex Braided Sleeve, providing exceptional cable protection
• Built-in Ethernet Channel for Ethernet transmission over HDMI
• High purity copper conductors, delivering clear audio and video signals
• Triple metal shielding to reject outside interference
Accell's ProUltra Elite cable is equipped with an HDMI Ethernet Channel and an Audio Return Channel, ensuring complete support of the latest audio and video technologies. In addition, it is capable of transferring 48-bit Deep Color or x.v.Color technology, as well as DTS-HD or Dolby True-HD high-definition digital audio formats. Lastly, the ProUltra Elite High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet transmits as all-digital signal, delivering the highest quality picture and sound.
Accell Corporation is focused on the design, manufacture and delivery of affordable, high quality accessories for the audio/video, mobile device and computer markets. Accell produces high quality and innovative products by combining the low cost benefits of a global manufacturer and the design capabilities of a Silicon Valley based engineering and marketing team. Accell is a member of CEDIA and CEA. For more information, please visit our Web site at http://www.accellcables.com and follow us on Twitter at @AccellCables.
Canyon PR for Accell Corporation