Please take the following steps to receive service on an out-of-warranty product.
Step 1: Determine the repair rate.
Accell offers a flat rate for all product repairs. Rates include the cost to return the product from Accell to the customer by domestic ground shipment.
Note: Repairs have a 90-day warranty. If the product sent in is still under its original warranty, then the new warranty is 90 days or to the end of the original warranty, depending on which is longer.
- For all models call Customer Service for service availability and pricing. Not all products are serviceable.
- Prices include the repair or replacement to manufacturer’s specifications and domestic ground shipment back to the customer. Tax is not included in price.
- Expedited shipping, other than the ground service provided, is paid by the customer in total.
- We charge sales tax for shipments within CA.
- It is your responsibility to arrange safe delivery of your product to Accell for repair, incurring the full cost of the shipment and insurance. Accell is not responsible for product lost in shipping, misdirected product or product damage due to shipping or improper of insufficient packaging.
- Service policy and flat repair rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates are provided in U.S. dollars and apply to service in the U.S. only. If outside of the U.S., please contact Customer Service for repair costs.
- We reserve the right to make changes or improvements in our products from time to time without incurring the obligation to install such improvements or changes on equipment or items previously manufactured.
- Due to product obsolescence, a lack of parts or components may exist. We reserve the right to decline an RMA request.
- Products are serviced on a first in, first out basis. Upon receipt by Accell, estimate time of repair is two (2) weeks. All attempts will be made to adhere to this estimate; however this is not a guarantee of service.
- Please return all part and accessories, such as a power supply and remote control. The items are needed to ensure correct function of the entire system.
Accell retains the exclusive right to either repair or replace the product with a factory recertified device, parts or components, with a new device, or offer a full refund of the flat rate of repair at Accell’s sole discretion. If we replace your product or parts of your product with a factory recertified product or part, title in the replaced product or parts will pass to us and we may dispose of the replaced product or parts at Accell’s discretion.
Step 2: Obtaining an RMA number and arranging payment.
Contact Customer Support to request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and arrange credit card payment. You will need to provide the device serial number (if applicable), a return shipping address, email address and a daytime telephone number. firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Ship Us the Product
Ship the product (insured) to the following address. It is very important to include your RMA number on the outside of the package as well being referenced on a note inside the package. Product cannot be received without an RMA number.
Accell Corporation RMA Number (insert your RMA number here)
47211 Bayside Parkway
Fremont, CA 94538 USA