Connect and Expand Your USB-C Devices
The Accell Air InstantView USB-C 4K Dock is a great way to expand your laptop setup at home. Featuring 2 HDMI ports and 3 USB 3.1 ports, this pocket-sized solution allows you to take full advantage of
dual displays 1 4K and 1 FHD, 3 peripherals, and 87W power delivery through a single USB-C connection. The dock is compatible with a wide range of operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, macOS, ChromeOS, Linux (RedHat and Ubuntu), and Android OS.
Great for business and education, the Accell Air USB-C Dock offers a simple and user-friendly interface. Simply plug your device to the dock and select the corresponding operating system.
Present Your Slides with 4G/5G Devices on Big Screen TV
Need to present your Android device on the big screen? Users can download the Accell Driver-less app from the Google Play Store
and convert their smartphone into a small workstation using the docking station and any additional peripherals.
Compatible with Android 7.1, 8.x and 9.0
Known compatible devices: Google Pixel 2, 3, 4, Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10, S9, S8, A20s, Motorola G7, OPPO R15, VIVO X20 A, Xiaomi MI8.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1”, Amazon Fire HD 10 (2019).
Use Cases and Applications
NO IT department required. IT administrators don’t like installing drivers. This creates a wide range of issues with laptop deployment for new and departing employees
- With InstantView, any laptop can display in conference rooms or on sales trips without driver installation
- InstantView works wonders in a shared office, allowing employees who share desks to display back and forth without any trouble at all
- In today’s modern classroom, teachers need to display their laptops on their screens constantly. On top of that, many students need to display their work during presentations to their peers
- With InstantView, teachers and students can connect and display instantly – making the presentation process smoother
- Hotel owners know in-room technology is becoming more advanced with smart TVs and tablets expected. Travelers want to display their laptop screen on a TV or larger monitor, but it’s always a hassle. InstantView docking technology allows users to display from any laptop for on-the-go displaying
- Conference rooms become more useful to customers with the InstantVIew Docking station ready to connect all laptops for sharing presentations
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 – Fast 10 Gbps data transfer rate, doubling the speed from USB 3.0
- 4K Ultra HD – More pixels for sharper and engaging pictures
- Ports include: Two HDMI, Three USB-A, and a USB-C 87W PD
- Dual Display Support – Increased productivity by extending displays for multitask-heavy roles
- Pocket-size docking station: 5.5 x 3 x 0.75", 0.5 lb
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- macOS - both Intel-based and Apple M1 CPU
- Android OS
- Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat)
- Accell Air™ InstantView USB-C 4K Dock
- User Manual
For questions and concerns regarding this product, please visit our support page.
Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
User Manual: link
Data sheet: link
WARNING: This product may expose chemical such as Bisphenol A (BPA) that is known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov