Connect a Micro HDMI Enabled Tablet, Smartphone, Computer or Other Micro HDMI Device to a VGA Supported TV, Monitor or Projector
Now it's easy to connect your Micro (D) HDMI enabled device to a VGA supported monitor, projector or TV with the UltraVideo Micro HDMI to VGA adapter. The adapter supports TV resolutions up to 1080p or 1920x1200 60Hz (reduced blanking) for computers.
Micro HDMI (Type-D) to VGA (Female) Adapter
Connect your Micro (D) HDMI enabled device to a VGA supported monitor, projector or TV with the UltraVideo Micro HDMI to VGA adapter. the included Micro HDMI cable to connect the adapter to your Micro HDMI device. The supplied USB cable is attached to an available USB port for power or to the included USB AC adapter. Connect your VGA cable to the adapter and a VGA display for a clear and sharp picture.
- This adapter does not convert a VGA output to Micro HDMI.
- VGA displays do not support HDCP protected (encrypted) content such as DVD movies.
- HDMI adapters are unable to transmit HDCP enabled content to a VGA display and are not intended for use with Blu-ray or DVD players.
- The features of this adapter are subject to the capabilities of the Micro HDMI source device and graphics solution.
Micro HDMI to VGA Adapter
- Adapts a Micro (D) HDMI Device to VGA
- Supports 1080p and Computer Resolutions up to 1920x1200 60Hz With Reduced Blanking
- Delivers up to 30-Bit Color for Billions of Colors
- USB or AC Powered - USB Cable and AC Power Adapter are Included
Advanced Design and Construction
The Accell Micro HDMI to VGA adapter uses premium components to ensure the highest performance and maximum ease of use with your mobile device. The adapter is designed to work with devices featuring the Micro HDMI (Type D) connector.
Warranty: 1-Year Replacement
WARNING: This product may expose chemical such as Bisphenol A (BPA) that is known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov