USB-C 4K Docking Station for All Systems
The Accell InstantView USB-C Docking Station boasts versatility and ease-of-use when docking for mobile devices and is ideal for various settings, including the office, home, conference room or education setting. It supports mirror and extended modes with low display latency and low CPU loading for high performance and is compatible with a wide range of operating systems, including Microsoft Windows 10, macOS, Chrome OS, Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat), and Android OS. Users can connect it to all modern laptops and compatible smartphones with the included USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables, ideal for big screen presentation and gaming application.
Great for business and education, the InstantView USB-C 4K Docking Station offers a simple and user-friendly interface which requires no IT experience to use. Simply plug in to any laptop and select the corresponding operating system.
Present Your Slides with 4G/5G Devices on Big Screen TV
For Android devices, users may download the "Accell Driver-Less" app from Google Play store to allow screen sharing onto big screen TV. The app allows connection of Android devices to external monitor, keyboard, mouse and USB peripherals, turning Android devices into a small work station to access many accessories at the same time and increase productivity.
Compatible with Android 7.1, 8.x and 9.0
Known compatible devices: Google Pixel 2, 3, 4, Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10, S9, S8, A20s, Motorola G7, OPPO R15, VIVO X20 A, Xiaomi MI8.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1”, Amazon Fire HD 10 (2019).
Use Cases and Applications
NO IT department required. IT administrators don’t like installing drivers. This creates a wide range of issues with laptop deployment for new and departing employees
- With InstantView, any laptop can display in conference rooms or on sales trips without driver installation
- InstantView works wonders in a shared office, allowing employees who share desks to display back and forth without any trouble at all
- In today’s modern classroom, teachers need to display their laptops on their screens constantly. On top of that, many students need to display their work during presentations to their peers
- With InstantView, teachers and students can connect and display instantly - making the presentation process smoother
- Hotel owners know in-room technology is becoming more advanced with smart TVs and tablets expected. Travelers want to display their laptop screen on a TV or larger monitor, but it’s always a hassle. InstantView docking technology allows users to display from any laptop for on-the-go displaying
- Conference rooms become more useful to customers with the InstantView Docking station ready to connect all laptops for sharing presentations
- InstantView Technology - supports mirror and extended modes with low display latency and low CPU loading for high performance
- Dual Displays: One at UHD 4K and one at 1080p on all compatible systems
- 2 x HDMI Ports, 3 x USB-A 3.1 Gen2 Ports, a Gigabit Ethernet Port, and Audio Jacks
- Compatible with MS Windows, MacOS, Chrome OS, Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat), and Android
- Powered by USA Silicon Motion SM768 USB display SoC (system-on-chip) for excellent quality and performance
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY AUTO SENSING international power supply with 110/240v flexibility that can be used with Type A (North America/Japan), C (Europe/South America), G (UK/Ireland/Singapore) Adapters included
- Portable - 11 x 3.8 x 0.9” and less than 1 lb.
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- macOS - both Intel-based and Apple M1 CPU
- Android OS
- Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat)
- Accell InstantView USB-C 4K Docking Station
- 3.3ft/1m USB-C to USB-A Cable (Male to Male)
- 3.3ft/1m USB-C to USB-C Cable (Male to Male)
- DC 5V/3A Int'l Power Supply kit - Type A (North America/Japan), C (Europe/South America), G (UK/Ireland/Singapore)
- User’s Manual
Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
User Manual: link
Data sheet: link
WARNING: This product may expose chemical such as Bisphenol A (BPA) that is known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov